Please send your cv to email@example.com with the subject "ZAWADIMOJA CAREERS" and we will notify you when a job opportunity arises.
Job title: Administration and Information Technology Officer
Reports to: Managing Director
Based in: Nairobi
Zawadimoja.com is a locally owned online gift shop based in Nairobi. It offers an easy to use platform for companies and individuals to purchase a gift hamper for a client, relative, friend or a loved one. Zawadimoja offers various types of gift hampers depending on the occasion. There are gift hampers ranging from birthdays, mother’s day, weddings, father’s day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas day, get well soon, am sorry, I love you among others. Zawadimoja also offers gift hampers that are not necessarily for any occasion. If you simply want to buy a gift for someone, Zawadimoja gives you the best platform for this.
We are looking for a talented Administration and Information Technology Officer to assign and direct all work performed in the office and to supervise all areas of operation. You will control all Information Technology operations, manage operational staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper office operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of Zawadimoja by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Duties and responsibilities
• Manage all information technology and computer systems, distribution operations, customer service, administration and sales
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Assess local and international market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
• Bring out the best of Zawadimoja’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
• Share knowledge with management on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
• Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
• Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
• Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
• Proven IT experience/ ecommerce
• Proven team management experience
• Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
• Excellent organizational skills
• Results driven and customer focused
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Business Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration/ IT or related field
Promoting Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Motivating Others, Reporting Skills
Special Working conditions
Willing to work during odd hours (late evenings and weekends) outdoors and working with challenging clients.
• Managing Director
• Business Development Manager